We are looking for an Office Assistant to join us. We consider this position as a key position given the person’s role in effectively and proactively assisting the manager, being a responsive and relevant interlocutor and contributing to the friendly and caring atmosphere of the office.
- Respond to all incoming enquiries (phone & email)
- Respond to all social media enquiries
- Manage HR files and records of the staff
- Assist day to day tasks set by ops managers
- Book couriers /travel arrangements
- Manage email & telephone accounts
- Support to events organization & internal communications
- Provide your help on the logistic organization (goodies, stands, brochures)
- Writing, editing and publishing for our Social Media
- Providing help to the Directors in the preparation of their reports
- Handle the office logistics: taking care of shipments and mails, booking meeting rooms, ordering consumables etc.
- Helping the Directors writing reports
- The missions and the responsibilities are likely to expand and increase according to the profile of the person.
- A prior 2+ years of experience in Communication and/or Office management is required.
- Excellent writing skills both in English and in Greek.
- Autonomy, proactivity, customer oriented-mindset reliability and great sense of confidentiality.
- Concerned about being efficient, adding value beyond execution and saving managers time.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs - familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι μπορύν να αποστείλουν το βιογραφικό τους έως 31/01/'20 στο firstname.lastname@example.org